Thank you for your interest in writing for Today’s Modern Bride. We are always looking for Guest Bloggers, experts in the wedding field, to share their knowledge with our readers.
This is what we are looking for:
The main focus of this site is weddings and wedding planning, so only topics pertaining to weddings and brides will be accepted. Some topic ideas include:
- Wedding Budget Tips
- Wedding Flower Selection
- Wedding Favors
- Wedding Themes
- Bridal Makeup
- Bride & Groom Choices
- Honeymoon Ideas
- Planning Advice & Suggestions
Needless to say, if the article submitted is not geared towards some sort of bridal or wedding topic it will not be accepted.
Please read the following post submission guidelines carefully. If your submission does not meet these guidelines, it will not be accepted.
- Fill out the form below with the article you would like to submit.
- Include a link to your site and your top three favorite post on your own site or contributed to other site.
- All posts must be well-written in fluent English. Articles which are written in broken English will not be accepted.
- Basic formatting should include some strong headers and paragraphs broken up in easy to read chunks. “Wall of Text” writing will usually not be accepted.
- Attach a few nice pictures for your post and include image credits when necessary. Use Creative Commons licensed images or images you have purchased – do not use images you do not have permission to use or have found randomly on Google Image search.
- Posts should be 500-1000 words. We will make exceptions for articles that are image focused and have many images or videos included.
- Do not include affiliate links or excessive links to your own website, but be sure to link to any tools sites, or resources, etc. that you mention specifically. Articles submitted solely to advertise your own sites or services, will not be accepted. Author links will be included on the article post so more links are not needed.
- If you like you may include an author bio that is 140 characters or less.
- Include an email address so we may notify you if your article is accepted.
Please note: We reserve the right to edit posts for grammatical errors, consistency and legibility. We will also add additional information if necessary – This will be marked as additions using Editor’s Notes so that readers will know which are the additions.
What are the benefits of writing for us?
You will be reaching a new audience and the potential to gain new readers from the exposure on our site.
Anything I should know?
The article that you write for our site must be original. This means that it is a human written article, not a spun article. It can not be copied from the web and it is not published on any other website, including your own.
When will I know if my article is accepted?
Articles/ideas submitted are read as soon as possible, but it might be a week or two before it be can fully reviewed.
When will my article be posted?
When your article is approved, we will let you know the scheduled date of your post. Dates are subject to change, you will be emailed with a new date if it is rescheduled.